Sophisticated Saturday

Sophisticated Saturday


blazer - H&M
lace top - Rosebullet (via Spirit store)
jeans - Only
heels - Marco Tozzi
with love 
Ada


Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Surprisingly sporty


top - Gina Tricot
jogging pants - SOC
lipstick - Maybeline COLORsensational 148
I know this post is kind of short and I'm not even having a proper outfit on, but I want to go on posting little something. I'm on holiday at the moment and yesterday I visited Lahti with my best friend. I will post the pics when I've edited them. I bought the top I'm wearing from there and couple a of other things, too. I went for a sporty look with jogging pants and everything (which is totally not my thing). However I surprised myself today by jogging 5 km with my dad -voluntarily! 

Have a nice Tuesday lovelies!
with love
Ada



Sunday, February 9, 2014

One happy week


coat - Kaiio Femme
shirt - Gina Tricot
jeathers - Only
jodhpurs - Horze
My outfit of the day. Me and my sister had a gig today at a birthday party (85th!). I wore a pair of pants I bought yesterday. They are super comfortable and flattering, I think. I myself turned 17 last Thursday and got a mobile phone as a birthday present I've been more than satisfied with it<3. The fancy nails are gift from my friend. At the pic below you can see my very first tattoo, taken yesterday. I'm gonna tell more about it after it's heeled so I can take better pictures of it. But overall this week has been awesome! 

Instagram @adaxandra

with love
Ada

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Still alive

No I haven't disappeared despite this awkwardly long break. I just haven't been having inspiration to take pics or do posts. Overall, these past weeks have been quite unproductive. But now that this school period is about to end, I'm hoping to get a fresh start and energy to do things better  -at school and with the blog. Spring is also coming little by little which makes taking pictures easier. Anyway the point is that I want to get my self together now and start posting with a brisk touch.



with love
(lazy) Ada


Monday, December 30, 2013

TUTORIAL: fancy curls for New Years Eve


This is what you need/Näitä tarvitset:

Start by spraying heat protection to your hair. If you have just washed you hair dry it before starting the curling process./ Aloita suihkuttamalla lämpösuojan sisältävää tuotetta hiuksiisi. Jos hiukset ovat vastapestyt, kuivaa ne ennen kuin aloitat kihartamisen.
Divide your hair into two or three layers. Begin from the bottommost layer and attach the rest of your hair up with a clip. Take a thin section of your hair (the thinner the section is the tighter the curls will be) and twist it around the curling iron. Roll off the section after a few seconds and let the curl cool down before touching it./ Jaa hiuksesi kahteen tai kolmeen osaan. Aloita hiusten alaosasta, läheltä niskaa. Kiinnitä ne hiukset, joita et kiharra, hauenleualla päälaelle. Ota ohut hiussuortuva (mitä ohuempi, sen tiukempi kihara) ja kieritä se kihartimen ympärille (jos käytät piippaussaksia, älä laita suortuvaa saksien väliin, vaan käytä sitä kuten käyttäisit kiharrussauvaa). Kieritä suortuva pois kihartimen ympäriltä muutaman sekunnin jälkeen ja anna kiharan jäähtyä ennen siihen koskemista.
Keep on curling until you have curled every section of your hair./ Jatka kihartamista, kunnes jokainen osio on kiharrettu.
If you want, finish up with hair spray./ Halutessasi viimeistele kiharat hiuslakalla.
Hope this tutorial is okay and you succeed with your curls. If there's something you want to ask, please leave your question to the comments!/ Toivottavasti tää tutoriaali on ok ja myös teidän kiharat onnistuu. Jos teille jäi jotain epäselvyyksiä tai kysymyksiä, jättäkää ne kommentteihin niin autan sitten parhaani mukaan! 



with love
Ada


Sunday, December 29, 2013

Succesful shopping


Vila 19,95€
L.O.G.G 29,95€
 Gina Tricot 19,95€
Vero Moda 26,95€
L.O.G.G 9,95€
Tana 16,00€
Lumene 16.95€ 
Lumene 13,50€
We Care Icon 9,90€
with love
Ada

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

ITSETEHDYT LOHKOPERUNAT

-2kg viikossa syömällä